ISWI Newsletter - Vol.3 No.77
Dear ISWI Participant:
31 August 2011
It is with great pleasure and satisfaction that SERC (Director:
Prof. K. Yumoto) and the MAGDAS Project (PI: Prof. K. Yumoto) in
collaboration with the following institutions in Nigeria:
announce that this one-week space science school "ISWI/MAGDAS School on Litho-Space Weather"
was successfully conducted at Redeemer's University
(near Lagos, Nigeria) from August 15 to 20, 2011.
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA), Abuja.
- Redeemer's University (RUN).
- African Regional Centre for Space Science and Technology Education - (ARCSSTE-E), Ile-Ife.
- Federal University of Technology, Akure.
For selected photos on one A4 sheet, please see the first pdf attached to this email.
A full spectrum of school material is available at the SERC website (click here) and see the second attached pdf for guidance.
This material includes:
- Pdf of each talk delivered at the school
- "Selected Papers of MAGDAS" (SPM) (53 MB pdf) (a compilation of 24 MAGDAS-related papers in one book)
- Group photo (taken right after Opening Ceremony)
- Group photo (taken right after Closing Ceremony)
- Program of the Opening Ceremony (16 August 2011)
- MAGDAS School Collage (48 photos on one A4 page)
- Photos of participants, instructors, and The Convener
- List of participants (name, country, affiliation)
Editor of ISWI Newsletter
Hakozaki Campus, Kyushu University, Japan.
(1) ISWI/MAGDAS School on Litho-Space Weather Redeemer's University (near Lagos, Nigeria) from August 15 to 20, 2011 collage, photos, 605 KB pdf, 1 page, (click )
(2) How to find the school materials. guidance, 462 KB pdf, 1 page, (click )
If you want to read the original newsletter, click here.