ISWI Newsletter - Vol.5 No.54
1 May 2013
Dear ISWI Participant:
Please find the announcement attached as a 2-page pdf.
Joint Space Weather Summer Camp 2013
Germany and Huntsville (US),
July 22-August 17
- Four weeks of sessions in summer, first two weeks in Huntsville/USA and last in Germany (DLR Neustrelitz, IAP Kuhlungsborn, University of Rostock).
- Site visits to Space Weather monitoring facilities combined with first-hand research and experiences related to space weather services and applications.
- Topics include an introduction to Space Weather, basic processes in space plasmas, the Sun-Solar system connection, and the near-Earth space environment.
- Eligible expenses, including transportation and lodging, will be covered.
- Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
Web site here
(1) announcement Joint Space Weather Summer Camp 2013 Germany and Huntsville (US),
July 22 - August 17 403 KB pdf, 2 pages, (click )
Editor of ISWI Newsletter
If you want to read the original newsletter, click here.